This version updates the sync to handle a couple of issues.
This version contains the following minor updates
- Updated CSV Import to work better with large files
- Added SPS 2.1 Linename Correction Action
- Updated JNCC Output for lines that end on reduced output
This version contains a couple of minor fixes and updates to the MMO functionality
The bugs fixed are
- Fixed JNCC Output for Multiple Vessel Projects
- Fixed Report Map Key Toggle to Work for all Data Entry Types
An option has been added to the Design Item Settings window for a Report Map, allowing the map to be configured to display selected Marine Mammal Species
There has also been an option added into the Data Entry Settings to set the system to default to either Local or UTC Time in the data entry pages
This version updates the Axxis iOMS Incident Report Form to include the incident type.
There is also an update to the Row Total Macros (=R and =RM) so that, for Data-Linked Tables, the total or mean excludes the value of the Title Row in the table
This version contains the following updates
- Updated HSE Exposure Hours to change text from “Hours Worked” to “Exposure Hours”
- Updated Action Point List to show Description and setting Reference Number to default to the previous number plus one.
- Update Document Sync to ignore documents with no name
This version contains a fix to a bug affecting the synchronisation of report designs when the CheckPoint instance is both a server and is sync-ing to another server.
This version contains two minor updates
- Updated Equipment Manager to include Date of Next Service
- Updated Sync to handle edge cases correctly
This version updates the Equipment Manager so that any loaded equipment thumbnail images are reduced in size.
This version adds in buttons to add in the FCSP/LCSP numbers automatically from the selected preplot line.
If the number of run out shots is specified in Calculation Settings, the system will add in an LSP shot as well.