This version updates one of the sync error messages to show more useful information.
This version updates the new footer row in data linked report tables so that the footer is not shown when it is empty
This version contains the following updates
- The system now automatically regenerates a report image caption, rather than using the cached caption.
- The system has also been updated to handle additional RMS attribute format files
This version updates the Current Viewer to show Great Circle preplots.
This version adds in two new macros to compute the row and column totals in a table. For the Data-linked Table a new Footer row has been added in so this can be used for the row totals.
There’s also two other minor updates
- Updated Geodetic Settings Import to clear previous user defined objects correctly
- Updated Current Data loader to add option to offset for vessel heading
This version updates the report attribute data to include Acquisition per-Block and Line Type data
This version updates the reporting generation to correctly handle multiple-page text entries which are part of a table.
This version contains a minor update to the preplot map display.
This version updates the JNCC Spreadsheet output as follows
- Updated Mitigating Action output to apply only to first item of multi-day operation
- Updated Reason for Firing for acquisition lines with gun test
- Handled Incidental Sightings by non-dedicated observers
This version updates the sync manager so that the server status data is not downloaded twice when the manager starts