This version updates the OBC Acquisition reporting output to include a combined preplot and vessel summary table
This version updates the preplot swath change option introduced in v1.3.220
This version contains the following updates
- Added Graph Menu Option to Toggle Show Zero On and Off
- Updated Acquisition Report Output to include Custom User-Defined Shot Information
- Added Option to Change Preplot Swath for Data Entry Section
This version fixes a bug in the application of “Transfer Out” consumable values for Multiple Vessel Projects
This version adds a Decimal Point setting for Waste Disposal data entry and reporting output
This version adds the missing Time Shot Number and FFID attribute values into the Line Log Reporting Data
This versions adds a new option (available by right-clicking on the report design item) to set an attribute graph to not show NTBP lines
This version contains a couple of updates
- There is now support for recording the activity of an Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV) in a specific USV Data Entry page.
- There are a number of updates to support dual line recording.
- There is also a new preplot compression method to better handle 4D preplots.
This version updates the map key so it works better for multiple-vessel projects
This version contains a couple of minor updates
- Implemented Australian CSA XML Import (Internal Use Only)
- Updated Mapping to Display MMO Operations where positions are recorded
- Updated Activity – Category merge to work for multiple vessel projects