This version fixes a bug in the display of the preplot lines on the map.
This version contains two minor updates.
A new setting in the Data Entry Options allows the control of whether the system has a status field for in the receiver logging pages.
There is also a fixed to the loading of Echo Sounder Water Depth Attributes from a P1/11 file
This version adds in a Sighting by Source Activity summary into the reporting data output for MMO Surveys
This version also contains a couple of new MMO Templates – one for daily reports and one for weekly reports – which show how the Gantt chart option can be used to represent the Visual Monitoring effort.
This version updates the Consumables data entry to cater for Transfers In and Out of a vessel
This version contains 2 minor updates.
Firstly, there is a new option for the report name generated when publishing daily reports – the [SURVEYDAY] option inserts the day of the survey
Secondly, the system now includes a Preplot Line Complete Percent value into the reporting output
This version contains two updates
- The data available in the “Preplot Line Totals” report table has been updated to include the acquisition lines which have been shot into each preplot line, and the completion status.
- The system has also been updated to allow for the recording of simple MMO data in the Acquisition Shot Edits table.
This version contains the following two updates
- Fixed Multiple Block Options for Consumable and Waste Disposal Data Entry
- Updated Excel Import to handle General Numbers better
This version contains the following updates
- Added an option for multiple vessel projects to remove a vessel from the combined survey reporting totals
- Added a transparency option to the mapping of points
- Updated the preplot loading to improve speed.
This version adds the comments from the Line Change and Extended Line Change activities into new “Acquisition Line Change Times” table
This version contains the following fixes
- Updated Multi-Vessel Combined Acquisition Reporting Output to include Comments
- Updated Non-Streamer Activity Comments to be editable
- Updated Receiver Point Key Names
- Fixed bug in Map Display Settings
- Added Line Change Timing Summary Output