This version upgrades the data entry options to add in support for ROV activity logging. The new options can be found in the Data Entry Options in the Receiver Monitoring section
This version contains a couple of extra data manipulation options.
This version fixes a bug in the Server Sync caused by importing data from an Excel file.
This version also fixed the Attribute Graph generation when entering attributes into an OBC project with Individual Line data entry enabled.
This version contains the following
- Fixed bug affecting project reports in OBC Line Acquisition mode
- Added Check to Ensure Manual Graph Axis Min and Max is applied correctly regardless of the order entered by the user
This version adds an option into the advanced sync settings to turn off the attribute sync.
This version contains two updates
- Updated the Weather Report Data to add in a “Last N Days” option – this can be set in the Data Entry Options
- Upgraded Chart Date and Time Display Options
This version updates the Report Graphs so that a “Date and Time” or “Time” field will display correctly
This version updates the batch attribute file setup to add in an option to search in sub-folders.
This version adds in a new tool for viewing CSV files containing vessel data, and converting this data into graphs for display in the reports
This version contains the following updates
- Added Block to Acquisition Report Data Table
- Updated Map Display of Receiver Line and Points to allow more symbols and colour options
This version also fixes the acquisition report attributes for Multiple Vessel acquisition data.