This version updates the Orca edit import to handle the accept and reject status in the file.
This version contains a number of minor updates as follows
- Added Import of Edits from Orca ADF Edits File
- Show Fold Value for Map Location
- Updated Boundary Loading to allow for multiple boundaries
- Updated Boundary Loading to load from a Shapefile
- Added Linear Taper Bin Expansion Method
This version updates the real time data input processing to improve memory performance.
This version contains 3 minor updates
- Added Bin Centre or Bin Edge Origin Option
- Added Expansion Distance to Set from Perimeter option
- Added Menu Item to Check License Status
This version updates CoverPoint to handle high-DPI systems
This version fixes a bug where flex wasn’t being applied to the binning of real time data
This version updates the Text Export Option to allow Offset Range selection.
This version updates the flex application to allow a new option to apply flex in both I and J directions at the same time.
There is also a new text export option to export the bin fill into a CSV file
This version updates the fold bin grid data processing to be more efficient for large bin grids.
This version updates the bin grid processing to fix a bug affecting large bin grid ranges