This version updates the checking of P2/11 T2,3,3,1 Gun Data Records to check Record Extension Fields correctly
This version updates the Bin Grid Handling to Accept Source and Target definition in either order
This version contains a minor update to the checking of Px/11 Extended Field Definitions as follows:
- Updated check to enforce blank UOM Code rather than Zero
- Updated check to read as much data as possible from incorrectly formatted definitions to avoid extra errors
This version updates the system to allow the user to select between the JHS or USGS algorithm for Transverse Mercator computations. The system will also automatically detect the Sercel comment message detailing which TM method to use.
This version adds in support for checking the P2/11 v1.1 H2,0,1,1 record
This version contains a minor fix to the P294 to avoid a false error when checking a H24@0 record for a single receiver.
This version adds a separate SPS and P1/11 Source-Receiver relationship checking application into NavPoint.
There are also a couple of minor changes to the P294 format checker
- Fixed Requirement Checking of H00@9 when no waypoints defined
- Fixed Seismic Receiver Group Check for Groups > 1000
This version fixes two minor errors when checking SPS v2.1 files. The check of Instrument Codes in the relation (X) file was not picking up the correct value, and the linename format has been changed to F10.2 as per the format definition.
This version updates the checking of the P1/11 H1,2,2,0 record to allow for single receiver group definition
This version contains a number of minor updates
- Fixed false error checking H2,2,2,0 with a single group defined
- Fixed checking of comment record
- Updated to EPSG v9
- Updated Checking of Realtime Tidal Correction Records